Adding full moon affirmations to your manifestation practices can elevate your mood, help heal unresolved wounds, and raise your overall vibration.
The full moon carries a magical quality every month. It’s commonly known that during a full moon, emotions heighten, and subconscious patternings can surface.
This makes full moons the perfect time to slow down, tune in with your energy, and connect with the greater Cosmos.
Ready to learn more about full moon affirmations?
In this article, we’ll go over the following:
- Full Moon Dates for 2023 and the rest of 2022
- What does the full moon represent spiritually + symbolically?
- Full Moon Practice Examples to Add to Your Moon Rituals
- What are full moon affirmations?
- How to use full moon affirmations
- 47 Full Moon Affirmations
Also, please be sure to sign up for your free manifestation worksheet to learn how to manifest anything you desire in 5 easy steps.
Okay, let’s get started!
Full Moon Dates 2023
In astronomy, a lunar cycle is approximately 29.5 days (28 days sidereal)—the time it takes to go from one new moon to the next new moon. There are 12 lunations in a given calendar year. However, approximately every 2.5 years, there are 13 lunations. So one month will have two full moons; the second full moon is called a blue moon.
UTC = Coordinated Universal Time
|Month/Date/UTC Time||Full Moon Name||Sidereal/Western
|November 8, 2022
11:02 AM UTC
|Full Beaver Moon||Taurus/Capricorn|
|December 7/8, 2022
4:08 AM UTC
|Full Cold Moon||Gemini/Taurus|
|January 6, 2023
11:08 PM UTC
|Full Wolf Moon||Cancer/Gemini|
|February 5, 2023
6:29 PM UTC
|Full Snow Moon||Leo/Cancer|
|March 7, 2023
12:40 PM UTC
|Full Worm Moon||Leo/Virgo|
|April 6, 2023
4:34 AM UTC
|Full Pink Moon||Virgo/Libra|
|May 5, 2023
5:34 PM UTC
|Full Flower Moon||Libra/Scorpio|
|June 4, 2023
3:42 AM UTC
|Full Strawberry Moon||Scorpio/Sagittarius|
|July 3, 2023
11:39 AM UTC
|Full Buck Moon||Sagittarius/Capricorn|
|August 1, 2023
6: 31 AM UTC
|Full Sturgeon Moon||Capricorn/Aquarius|
|August 30/31, 2023
1:35 AM UTC
|Full Blue Moon||Aquarius/Pisces|
|September 29, 2023
9:57 AM UTC
|Full Harvest Moon||Pisces/Aries|
|October 28, 2023
8:24 AM UTC
|Full Hunter’s Moon||Aries/Taurus|
|November 27, 2023
9:16 AM UTC
|Full Beaver Moon||Taurus/Gemini|
|December 27, 2023
12:33 AM UTC
|Full Cold Moon||Gemini/Cancer|
What Does the Full Moon Represent Spiritually + Symbolically?
As you know, the moon waxes and wanes through its cycle. The cycle starts with the new moon (day 0), waxes to the full moon (day 14.81), and wanes back to the new moon (day 29.5), completing a full lunation.
Lunar cycles remind us that life is cyclical and continuous. There are phases, seasons, natural progressions, and regressions to everything, giving existence its natural rhythm and flow.
New moons represent new beginnings and fresh starts.
Conversely, full moons symbolize culmination, fruition, and illumination. The moon reaches its peak and receives full power and light from the sun.
Moreover, the full moon’s energy illuminates and enhances your qualities. So, for example, if you are angry, the full moon will exaggerate this quality. Or if you are happy, meditative, or depressed, the full moon will also exaggerate these qualities.
Full moons are a supportive time to tune in, observe your limiting beliefs and moods, and practice affirmations. Additionally, since full moons signify fruition, this is an optimal time to practice gratitude for the current manifestations.
Below are some other rituals you may want to try, along with affirmations.
Full Moon Practice Examples to Add to Your Moon Rituals
- Review and refresh your manifestations
- Journal thoughts and feelings
- Gratitude practice
- Moon bathe
- Visualize your dreams
The best days to harness the full moon’s energy are three days leading up to the full moon and three days after.
What are Affirmations?
Affirmations are phrases or mantras you repeatedly say aloud or write to overcome a limiting belief and practice positive self-talk. They allow you to control and direct your thoughts towards more empowering and positive vibrations.
According to stem cell biologist Dr. Bruce H. Lipton, we spend 95% of our time in our subconscious mind and 5% in our conscious mind. Our subconscious mind stores our programs, memories, habits, and beliefs.
When you practice affirmations, you are essentially reprogramming your subconscious mind. Each time you say the affirmation, your brain fires new neuropathways and rewires. Over time you begin to think, feel, and therefore act differently.
Want to learn more about raising your vibration?
How to Use Full Moon Affirmations
The three most popular and effective ways to practice affirmations:
- Repeating affirmations aloud in the mirror
- Write affirmations in your journal
- Repeating affirmations in your head
Choose 3 to 5 affirmations below and repeat or write them out ten times each. Be sure to feel the energy of the affirmation. Feeling the emotion of the affirmation is an essential part of doing affirmations. The subconscious is connected to your emotional body, so to reprogram the subconscious, you have to associate the affirmation with positive feelings.
Feel free to change the affirmations to suit your situation. Also, try writing your own affirmations. Writing your own affirmations will make it more personal to you. Check out my article if you want to learn how to write your affirmations. And if you want to know how to start a moon ritual, please go here.
49 Full Moon Affirmations
- I am grateful to wake up every day and live out my dreams.
- I am limitless potential!
- I honor my body and my intuition.
- I trust my intuition and my internal guidance.
- I am passionate, brave, and courageous!
- I am connected to my power and inner strength.
- I am powerful and brave!
- I am grateful to be able to live my life creatively and pursue my passions.
- Gratitude flows through me.
- I shine brightly.
- I accept myself fully and allow my light to shine!
- I forgive my past mistakes and forgive others for theirs.
- I am compassionate and forgiving.
- I leave the past behind effortlessly.
- The past makes me wise; the past does not define me.
- I radiate abundance, love, and joy!
- I always return to a state of optimism effortlessly.
- I am stable, strong, and secure!
- I am diligent, devoted, and honest.
- The truth hurts, but it sets me free.
- I own my power.
- Owning my power is my responsibility.
- I love the moon and am connected to her wisdom, grace, and beauty.
- I love and appreciate every moment of my life.
- I strive for a gentle heart and a strong and flexible body.
- I welcome all ideas and creative solutions in my orbit.
- I flow with nature.
- I am grateful.
- I am one with the Universe.
- I accept and am open to receiving opportunities.
- I radiate love, warmth, and empathy!
- I believe in miracles!
- I allow myself to receive all the goodness life has to offer.
- I allow myself to shine and stop minimizing myself.
- I am healthy, whole, and complete.
- I allow myself to be good at what I do and gain mastery in my chosen craft.
- I am love, and love surrounds me.
- I am abundant!
- I see abundance everywhere I go.
- I see abundance and opportunities wherever I go
- I am a powerful manifestor and can manifest anything I desire.
- Nothing is off-limits to me.
- I deserve happiness, joy, and success.
- It is safe to speak my truth.
- I accept and love myself!
- I take care of myself and would never sabotage or undermine my abilities.
- The Universe has my back 100%
- My heart is safe with me. I trust that I will always know how to care for myself and the ones I love.
- I am grateful for the blessings and love already in my life. I am attracting more into my orbit!
Closing Thoughts on Full Moon Affirmations
I hope this article helped you understand how to work with full moon affirmations. I’d love to hear how it goes!
You might also enjoy: 69 Gratitude Affirmations for Happiness and Wellbeing
If you liked the article, I’d love it if you’d share it on Pinterest and connect with us on socials.
Much gratitude and happy manifesting!
Hooked on Manifestation?
Sign up for our email newsletter to get your free effortless manifestation training worksheet, where we deep dive into how to be an effortless manifestor and talk about personal stories and experiences.