Looking for affirmations to attract more money and wealth?
You’re in the right place.
The spiritual foundation of a healthy money mindset is understanding the vibrational energy of lack versus abundance.
In other words: fear versus love or negative versus positive.
Manifesting money using The Law of Attraction and affirmations is a powerful combination to mold your self-concept toward the wealth you desire.
In this article, we’ll go over the following:
- Manifesting Money Using The Law of Attraction
- What are Money Affirmations?
- Tips on How to Use Money Affirmations
- 95 Money Affirmations for Money and Wealth
Also, please be sure to sign up for your free manifestation worksheet to learn how to manifest anything you desire in 5 easy steps.
Okay, let’s get started!
Manifesting Money Using The Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction states that “like attracts like.”
You will attract into your life who you are. Who you are is a collection of your beliefs, thoughts, and feelings—also known as your vibrational frequency.
You manifest people, situations, experiences, and objects into your life of the same vibrational frequency.
So one thing you have to do when working with The Law of Attraction is to get in tune with your vibrational frequency and start observing your beliefs, thoughts, and feelings. Your beliefs are the stories you tell yourself.
We all have beliefs, positive or negative. These beliefs are held in your subconscious and can go completely unconscious.
Meditation is a useful practice to tune in with your energetic field and become aware of your beliefs surrounding money.
The beliefs we want to get rid of are our limiting beliefs. Limiting beliefs are blocks in your energetic field.
They cause resistance, friction, and conflict in your behaviors and actions, similar to a vast ocean with many tiny branches. Water free of branches will flow differently than water with branches.
So to attract more wealth and abundance using the Law of Attraction, we need to bring the limiting beliefs to the surface and dissolve them. And replace them with affirming vibrations to mold your self-concept towards the money and abundance you desire.
- Get Out of Debt: 8 Tips to Achieve Lasting Change 2021 (A Holistic Approach)
- Complete Guide: The Law of Vibration Explained
- Abraham-Hicks’ Emotional Guidance Scale & How to Use it
What Are Money Affirmations?
Affirmations are short positive phrases you say aloud, in your head, or write to dissolve limiting beliefs and build your new self-concept. Essentially, you are training yourself to think, feel and act differently.
When working with affirmations, we have to penetrate the conscious waking mind and work with the subconscious mind.
The subconscious mind stores your memories, habits, and beliefs; it controls your life and any bodily function on autopilot. We spend 95% of our time in our subconscious mind.
Moreover, your subconscious mind, nervous system, and emotions are all interrelated. To impress the subconscious mind, you have to train your emotions.
It’s not just about robotically saying the affirmations; you’ll have to engage your emotions and conjure up the feelings connected to abundance.
Furthermore, the way you currently feel is a habit. For instance, if you’ve been depressed and anxious for years surrounding money, this is a habit. If you are financially free, this is also a habit.
For affirmations to work effectively, you have to continuously train your emotions to feel a certain way until your self-concept is stable.
And over time, expanding and changing your self-concept becomes easier and quicker as you work with affirmations and find your process.
- 5 Best Personal Finance Books That Will Get You Out of Debt
- Personal Net Worth: How to Calculate + (Free Worksheet)
Tips on How To Use Money Affirmations
- Set about 10 minutes daily. The best times to work with affirmations are in the morning, before bed, and after meditations. This is when your subconscious is most impressionable.
- Choose 3 to 5 affirmations below that you resonate with.
- You can either repeat the money affirmations in front of the mirror, in your head or try writing them out in a journal. Or you can opt to do all three.
- If you are repeating affirmations in front of a mirror or writing them in your journal, start by taking a few deep, slow breaths to get your mind and body relaxed and calm.
- Repeat each affirmation ten times.
- Conjure up the emotional feeling of the affirmation. This step is crucial. To train the subconscious mind, you must train the emotional body to feel differently.
- Each time you say or write the affirmation, reach for a fuller and richer expression of the emotional experience.
- If you want a gentle challenge, memorize the emotional experience and maintain the feeling throughout your day.
- Do it over and over until the feeling and thoughts that match your desire become a natural set point (like you know your name.)
- Throughout your day, when you catch yourself reverting to the old negative feelings and thoughts, surrender the negative thinking and replace it with the positive affirmation in your head.
95 Affirmations for Money and Wealth
Below I’ve split up the money affirmations into different categories depending on your situation. Some are common money affirmations circulating the internet, and some have my own spin.
Feel free to change up the affirmations to fit your situation better. There’s no right or wrong when it comes to affirmations as long as they work for you.
Also, try writing your own affirmations to make them more personal.
Money Affirmations for Attracting and Making Money
- I am financially smart, intelligent, and savvy.
- I am wealthy, prosperous, and successful.
- I attract money in my sleep!
- I love attracting money.
- I am worthy of making the amount of money I want to make.
- My money-making potential is limitless.
- Money rains and pours on me.
- I am valuable.
- I can make money on my own.
- I have a career I can call my own, earning me major money.
- I am capable of earning six figures.
- I am a money magnet.
- Money always finds its way to me.
- Making money is easy.
- Money flows to me quickly and effortlessly.
- Money loves me.
Money and Gratitude Affirmations
- I am grateful for all the money I have. I am enjoying spending my money.
- I value and am grateful for what money lets me do.
- I am so grateful to have resolved my money issues.
- I thank and am grateful to the Universe for the abundance and money that flows to me.
- I am soooo grateful for the money miracles in my life.
- I am soooo lucky and can’t believe all the luck I have.
- I am lucky, and money just always shows up for me.
- I am grateful and blessed for all the money I receive.
Money Affirmations for Financial Healing, Security, and Peace
- I am financially safe.
- Money is safe with me.
- I am stable.
- I am financially stable.
- I am financially stable and make sound money decisions.
- I am financially sound and solvent.
- I am financially secure.
- I respect money.
- I value money.
- I am worthy of receiving money.
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes with money.
- I trust myself. I trust I can handle money. I will follow through and get done what I say I will do.
- I trust in my decision-making abilities with money.
- I let go of guilt and allow myself to make money and achieve success and greatness.
- I am great with money.
- I release all guilt, shame, fear, and judgment surrounding money.
- I release all stress and fear around money.
- Money is a tool, and I am in control of money.
- I am responsible and can handle large sums of money.
- I can depend on and rely on myself.
- I am healed.
- I release all blocks to money. I allow myself to receive money.
- I am at peace with money.
- I am calm and in control of my money.
- I know how to manage money well.
- I am worthy of financial success.
- I am an excellent money manager.
- I am at peace with having money.
- Money is safety and security.
- Money is acceptance.
- I control money; money doesn’t control me.
- I make wise financial decisions.
Money Affirmations for Independence, Freedom, and Abundance
- I let go of poverty and scarcity thinking and align with an abundance mindset.
- I am prosperous, abundant, and generous.
- I love money, and money loves me.
- Money and I are best friends!
- I am financially free!
- I am financially independent!
- I am free and open with money.
- Money comes to me miraculously.
- I radiate abundance.
- I am abundant.
- I am rich!
- I am whole, stable, and expansive.
- I accept all money that comes my way.
- I love money.
- My financial future is secure.
- Money is joy and comfort.
- I am a powerful money manifestor.
- It’s safe for me to shine.
- It’s safe for me to outgrow my original family’s wealth.
- I am beyond prosperous.
- Money flows to me and flows out of me.
- I inhale money and exhale money. Money flows. Energy flows
- I am a master of my wealth.
- Wealth constantly flows to me,
- I love receiving money. Money comes to me so quickly.
- Money is open, free, and expansive.
- I am expansive and abundant.
- The energy of abundance expands and radiates out of me.
- I believe in money miracles.
- Money and love are friends.
- Money and spirituality coexist.
- I have so much money. I don’t know what to do with it. I love taking my friends and family out to eat.
- Money and abundance shine and radiates through me.
- My income keeps on growing.
- I am so excited, every day I wake up I earn more money.
- My bank account is stacking up.
- I breathe abundance.
- I allow prosperity to flow into my life.
- I love managing and investing money.
Closing Thoughts on Affirmations to Attract Money and Wealth
And voila! Affirmations are a simple, inexpensive way to heal, improve, and uplevel your financial situation. I hope this article helped you understand how to work with money affirmations. I’d love to hear how it goes!
You might also enjoy: 47 Daily Affirmations for Success and Motivation
If you liked the article, I’d love it if you’d share it on Pinterest and connect with us on socials.
Much gratitude and happy manifesting!
Hooked on Manifestation?
Sign up for our email newsletter to get your free effortless manifestation training worksheet, where we deep dive into how to be an effortless manifestor and talk about personal stories and experiences.