Transforming a lack mindset to an abundant mindset using abundance affirmations doesn’t have to be an arduous task, nor does it need to take long.
You ARE already abundant right now.
Slow down for a moment and notice what happened a few seconds ago. Before you clicked on the post and read the opening line, what were you thinking and feeling?
Were you thinking something along the lines of “let me do abundance affirmations so when I get to that place of abundance in the future, maybe three months or maybe a year, then I’ll be abundant?”
Pay attention to the feeling that’s connected to that thought. Most likely, there is a lag time you feel internally. It’s a quick feeling, but it holds the key to manifesting your desires; and maybe why you are not there yet.
The real work here is to close the gap between you today and your perceived future.
Remember, you ARE already abundant right now.
In this article, we’ll learn about abundance affirmations and how to use them; at the end, there will be 79 premade affirmations waiting for you.
Let’s get started!
What are Abundance Affirmations?
Simply put, abundance affirmations are phrases you repeat aloud or write over and over to affirm a new belief—it’s a manifestation tool.
Changing your beliefs boils down to extracting the limiting beliefs of scarcity and replacing them with new affirming beliefs of abundance.
Also, the main difference between abundance and money affirmations is that abundance encompasses all areas of life.
You can have an abundance of friendships, love, confidence, career opportunities, etc. Generally, most people relate abundance affirmations to attracting money and wealth. However, you can use them for anything you want more abundance of.
For instance, wouldn’t it be nice to have different headhunters scout you with multiple job offers in your niche versus living a life struggling to land a position? Or wouldn’t it be sweet to have an abundance of clarity in your life and know your next moves without conflict and overthinking?
You just need to feel and know you are abundant right now, and the external follows.
So if you find that you are struggling in all areas of life, practicing abundance affirmations is a great starting point.
However, I’m speculating that you already know this, and what you’re really asking is:
- How do I make abundance affirmations work for me?
- How much time and effort should I practice using abundance affirmations?
- Am I even doing abundance affirmations correctly?
- There are so many manifestation techniques that I’m confused and unsure of where to begin.
For the last bullet point, you can read my comprehensive article on different manifestations techniques to learn more.
If you are a new student of affirmations and manifestation, consider reading my 12 Universal Spiritual Laws of Manifestation article. Understanding the 12 Universal Laws of Manifestation will set up a strong manifestation foundation and help you navigate life differently.
Below, I’ll answer the above three questions about how to use abundance affirmations.
Do Abundance and Money Affirmations Work? Or, Rather, Will Affirmations Work For Me?
The short answer is yes.
The long answer is if you believe they work, they will work.
Know that you ARE abundant right now and align with that belief as you read this article.
Finding your way into getting affirmations to work for you is part of the process.
For example, my way into affirmations is believing that an abundant person does their abundance affirmations every day. Healthy people work out and take care of their health, so naturally, abundant people do their affirmations until they know they are abundant.
And this belief alone helped me intuitively cultivate an affirmation and manifestation practice.
How Much Time and Effort Does It Take to Do Abundance Affirmations?
Time and effort will depend on how stubborn your limiting beliefs are. The less stubborn your limiting beliefs are, the quicker they will work. Open up and allow the new abundant belief to consume your entire being while practicing your affirmations.
Furthermore, the key to getting abundance affirmations to work for you and work for you quickly is to keep it simple, make it effortless, get serious, and have fun with the process.
Firstly, keep it simple by choosing ten affirmations you resonate with below, or learn how to write your own affirmations.
Secondly, make it effortless by attaching your new affirmational practice to another habit. Right when you wake up during your morning routine and before you go to bed is the best time to train your subconscious mind. But do whatever works for you.
Thirdly, get serious by purchasing a manifestation journal. Read my article on how to keep a manifestation journal if you want to get serious.
Lastly, have fun with the process, be in awe of your new reality, and know you ARE abundant right now.
How Do I know if I’m Doing Affirmations Correctly?
Essentially, we’re reprogramming the subconscious mind and emotional body.
You’ll know if you are doing abundance affirmations correctly by getting in tune with the feeling of abundance in your body and checking in with how you feel throughout the day.
To me, abundance feels like freedom, wealth, prosperity, there’s more than enough to go around, expansion, and nothing is off limits. I can have whatever I want.
So remember how abundance feels to you in your emotional body, and whenever you feel out of alignment, direct your thoughts back to your affirmations and get into vibrational alignment with abundance.
Books on Manifesting Money and Anything you Want in Life
Ask and It Is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks
The Neville Collection by Neville Goddard (Start with Feeling is the Secret)
Becoming Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
Here are 79 Premade Abundance Affirmations
I highly recommend writing your own affirmations. The best affirmations are the ones you write for yourself. If this interests you, follow my guide on how to write your own affirmations.
I am Abundance Affirmations
- I am wealthy and healthy
- I have so much money
- I am abundant
- I am unlimited
- I am limitless
- I am growth-centric and see opportunities all around me
- I am more than enough
- I am worthy of abundance
- I am worthy of sharing my gifts with the world
- I am valuable, and people like to hear what I have to say
- I am respected and valued
- I am open to new ways of thinking and seeing myself
- I am open to creative solutions
- I am open to quantum leaps in my life
- I am prepared to leap into the unknown.
- I am open to receiving
- I am financially free and abundant
- I am overwhelmed with joy, passion, and abundance
- I am happy and free
- I am energized and so happy for the abundance in my life
- I am grateful for all of the abundance in my life
- I am valuable, and the work I do matters
- I am lucky and fortunate
- I am good with money
- I’m rich!
- I am addicted to growing my bank account and my skills.
- I am worthy of respect and honor in my field of choice
- I am protected, safe and secure
- I am financially independent
- I am unlimited potential
- I am good enough to attract the career of my dreams
- I am centered, committed, and focused
- I am devoted to my life’s work
- I am grateful for the prosperity in my life
- I am healthy and secure
- I am peaceful and financially secure
Abundance Affirmations for Scarcity Thinking
- I can achieve whatever I set my mind to
- I welcome help and assistance in my life
- I welcome opportunities and miracles in my life
- Abundance is all around me
- I radiate abundance and love
- I radiate limitless potential
- I attract positive, loving, and generous individuals and friends
- I am proud of the person I am becoming
- I am diligent and hardworking
- My work brings me peace and flow
- My work brings out my creativity, passion, love, and joy
- I am more than my mistakes
- I am tenacious dedicated and focused
- I am motivated internally, and my drive is laser sharp
- I have more than enough
- I have an abundance of health and vitality
Abundance Affirmations to Attract Prosperity, Wealth, and Money
- Money comes into my life easily.
- Money flows to me easily
- I release all resistance and blocks toward money
- I love my work and love going to work every day; it is satisfying and fulfilling
- I am beautiful and am a money magnet
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes with money
- I love money, and money loves me
- My fire, drive, and passion are steady.
- There is enough money for everyone
- I can buy whatever I want without feeling guilty
- Money comes to me in all directions
- Prosperity and happiness is my birthright
- I can do good for the world with my money
- I have so much money I don’t know what to do with it
- I love treating my friends and family out, who have always supported me
- I’m a money-making machine
- I flow with money, and money flows to me
- I value money
- My bank account is healthy and secure
- I love seeing my bank account grow
- I trust that I can create abundance in my life
- Cash is plentiful in my life, and I enjoy spending money with friends and family
- I have unlimited potential to create wealth and happiness
- I’ve never been so happy and wealthy
- I love the work I do. It’s rewarding and fulfilling.
- I release all fears and guilt I have with money
- My relationship with money is safe and secure
Closing Thoughts on How to Use Abundance Affirmations
I hope this article helped you understand how to practice abundance affirmations effectively. Remember, you ARE already abundant right now.
You may also like 76 Affirmations to Attract Love and Relationships.
If you liked this article, please share the wealth and wisdom with your friends and family, and pin it on Pinterest.
Hooked on Manifestation?
Sign up for my email newsletter to get your Free Effortless Manifestation Worksheet. In the newsletter, we’ll dive deep into how to be an effortless manifestor and talk about personal stories and experiences.
Until then, much gratitude, live well, and happy manifesting!