Looking for chakra affirmations to support your self-love and manifestation journey? You’re in the right place!
In this article, we’ll go over the 7-chakra system and send you off with 77 affirmations to balance and heal your energy centers.
What are Chakras?
The word “chakra” is Sanskrit and translates to “wheel” or “disc.” Chakras are energetic, psychic centers in the subtle body. They are described as spinning vortexes that record our emotions, thoughts, and memories.
The chakra system is rooted in yogic philosophy and science, first mentioned in ancient holy Hindu scriptures, the Vedas.
Some spiritual traditions consider a 12-chakra system, but according to Sadhguru, technically, we have 114 chakras and possibly beyond.
However, today we will discuss the primary seven chakras. The first chakra starts at the base of the spine and travels upwards toward the crown of our head.
Chakras correlate with the endocrine system, the system responsible for secreting our hormones.
Hormones play a crucial role in our mental and emotional health. Therefore, chakras play an essential role in our well-being and how we manifest our lives.
When your chakras are operating well and balanced, your “prana,” “kundalini,” “Qi,” or “life force” can travel freely upwards, helping you feel connected and in harmony with your life and existence itself.
What are Chakra Affirmations?
Chakra affirmations are short phrases you repeatedly write, recite in your head, or say aloud to heal, raise your vibration, and reprogram the subconscious mind.
Consider chakras like energetic building blocks; one builds upon the next. It is recommended when you work on your chakras, start from the root chakra and work your way up to the crown chakra.
For instance, let’s say you struggle with your voice; logically, one would work on their throat chakra first.
However, the fear of speaking your truth may originate deeper in the root chakra. The root chakra governs basic survival, self-worth, belonging, and inner security. So then you would work on your root chakra and work your way to the throat chakra.
Or, of course, you can focus on the individual chakra you are working on. I know it can be confusing when you first learn about chakras; please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
How to Use Chakra Affirmations
The best times to work with affirmations are in the morning, before bed, and during or after meditations. This is when your subconscious is most impressionable.
Set out about 10 to 15 minutes daily for your chakra affirmation practice. Choose about 2 to 3 affirmations you resonate with for the chakra you are working on.
There are a few ways you can use chakra affirmations.
- Meditation – Start with a brief 5 to 10-minute meditation to clear your energy (or however long you like). When your energy feels clear, and you are in State Akin to Sleep, focus on the chakra point you are working on and repeat the affirmation in your head like a mantra. Repeat the affirmation 10 to 15 times and reach for a fuller and richer experience with each recitation.
- Mirror Work – Stand in front of a mirror in easy standing. Take a few deep and slow breaths to relax your mind and body. Bring your energy down to your body and concentrate your awareness on your body. Recite your affirmation 10 to 15 times aloud. Reach for a fuller and deeper emotional expression each time you repeat the affirmation.
- Journaling – Another powerful way to use chakra affirmations is by journaling. Grab your manifestation journal and write out your affirmation 10 to 20 times. When journaling affirmations, writing out the affirmation by rote without feeling the new positive affirmation is easy. Remember always to feel your affirmation and reach for a fuller and richer emotional expression of each affirmation.
77 Chakra Affirmations
Sanskrit Word: Maludhara
Related Endocrine Gland: Adrenal glands
Develops: Ages 1-7 years
Governs: Basic survival needs, Security, Safety, Belonging, Self-worth, Trust
Root Chakra Affirmations
- I am safe, secure, and protected.
- I am centered and grounded.
- I am strong, vibrant, and whole.
- I am financially safe and secure.
- The Universe supports me.
- The Universe loves me and always provides for me.
- I have everything I need; all of my needs are always met.
- I flow with the Universe and trust the unfolding of my life.
- I am worthy of being alive.
- I belong. I am connected and rooted to Mother Earth.
- I release fear and anxiety and feel safe in my body.
Sanskrit Word: Svadhishthana
Related Endocrine Gland: Reproductive System, Ovaries, Testicles
Develops: Ages 8-14 years
Governs: Creativity, Passion, Desire, Sexual, Pleasure, Relationships and Bonding
Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- I am a creative being.
- Creative energy flows through me freely.
- It is safe to be close and intimate with people.
- Sex is a natural and sacred act.
- I deeply and unconditionally love my body.
- I allow others to be who they are
- I am connected and express love freely in my relationships.
- It is safe for me to enjoy the sensual pleasures of life.
- Passion, creativity, and inspiration drive my life and work.
- My senses are alive, shining, and vibrant.
- I am inspired and ready to express who I am creatively.
Solar Plexus Chakra
Sanskrit Word: Manipura
Related Endocrine Gland: Pancreas
Develops: Ages 15-21 years
Governs: Personal power, Individuality, Self-esteem, Confidence, Courage
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- I can!
- I am the creator of my life.
- I am strong, powerful, and confident.
- I am consistent, disciplined, and reliable.
- I am courageous, authentic, and confident.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind on.
- I am resilient and come back after my failures.
- Little by little, day by day, with persistence, I can achieve my dreams. It is done!
- My soul is radiant, and I am burning with passion and enthusiasm.
- I gain mastery over the gifts, skills, and talents that I have been given.
- I am aligned with my soul’s purpose and go after my dreams with courage.
Sanskrit Word: Anahata
Related Endocrine Gland: Thymus
Develops: Ages 22-28 Years
Governs: Forgiveness, Compassion, Self-Love, Love for Others, Understanding, Connection, Appreciation
Heart Chakra Affirmations
- I am love.
- Love surrounds me everywhere I go.
- I am happy and grateful for all the joy and abundance in my life.
- I attract kind, supportive, and loving people in my life.
- I radiate joy, love, and abundance.
- I am kind, loving, and generous.
- I am peaceful, harmonious, and patient.
- I release resentment and live with a free, strong, stable, open heart.
- I have a deep sense of knowing who I am.
- I unconditionally love, accept, and appreciate myself and others.
- I unconditionally forgive myself and others for past mistakes.
Sanskrit Word: Vishuddha
Related Endocrine Gland: Thyroid Gland
Develops: Ages 29-35 Years
Governs: Communication, Speech, Listening
Throat Chakra Affirmations
- My participation is valued and appreciated.
- I am a great listener.
- I am a powerful and confident communicator.
- It is safe for me to share my opinions and speak my truth.
- I am an effective and clear communicator.
- I listen to others and give them my undivided attention.
- My voice and insight are valued and respected.
- I respect and honor my truth while respecting and honoring others.
- I am worthy of sharing my opinions.
- I clearly and calmly express myself when needed.
- I feel safe communicating my needs.
Third Eye Chakra
Sanskrit Word: Ajna
Related Endocrine Gland: Pineal Gland
Develops: Ages 36-42 Years
Governs: Intuition, Wisdom, Manifesting (Creative Visualization), Spiritual Connection, Awareness
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- I trust my intuition and inner guidance always.
- I am aligned with my divine purpose.
- I am connected to my higher power.
- My mind is clear, focused, and present.
- Whatever I imagine, I manifest.
- I honor my intuitive guidance and inner knowing.
- I am aware, present, and in flow with the Universe.
- My thoughts create my reality.
- My third eye knows the way.
- My imagination is clear, vivid, and powerful.
- I trust my intuition will guide me to my highest good.
Sanskrit Word: Sahasrara
Related Endocrine Gland: Pituitary Gland
Develops: Ages 43-49 Years
Governs: Spiritual Connection and Enlightenment
Crown Chakra Affirmations
- I honor the divine within me.
- I am connected to the Universe.
- I surrender to the loving will of the Universe.
- Divine wisdom flows through me.
- I am fully aware, awake, and present.
- I am a spiritual being living a human experience.
- I align with the highest frequency of love.
- Eternal peace flows through me.
- I am loved, cherished, and adored by the Universe.
- I am divinely guided and protected by the Universe.
- I am aligned with my soul and the higher power.
Closing Thoughts on Chakra Affirmations
There you have it, a brief overview of the energetic chakra system, how to use affirmations, and 77 chakra affirmations to get you started.
I wish you health, joy, love, and happiness!
I’d love to hear how it goes. Happy manifesting!
You might also enjoy: Law of Attraction: Beginner’s Manifestation Guide 2023
If you liked the article, I’d love it if you’d share it on Pinterest and connect with us on socials.
Hooked on Manifestation?
Sign up for our email newsletter to get your free effortless manifestation training worksheet, where we deep dive into how to be an effortless manifestor and talk about personal stories and experiences.